External Payments

External funding payment information

If you are funded by an external funding partner, you are required to have the external organization complete the University of King’s College Third Party Billing Information Form and ensure that it is received by the Student Accounts Office on or before the term tuition and fee payment deadline.

You are expected to pay your student account in full for all monies not covered by the external organization by the tuition and fee payment deadline to avoid university late fees and interest charges. A new form is required at the beginning of each academic school year.

Questions? Contact Us

Sharlene Salter

Student Accounts Officer, Bursar's Office

accounts@ukings.ca | 902 422-1271 ext. 116

M-F: 9:00AM - 4:00 PM