It’s never too early to start thinking about the holiday break! That’s why King’s is excited to announce their first ever Holiday Card Contest. Grab your pencils, brushes, camera, or software, and give us your best design for the King’s non-denominational holiday card.
The theme for this contest is ‘Getting Together’. After over a year of separation and isolation, what we need more than anything is togetherness and we can’t wait to see your different depictions of it! Including friends gathered around a crackling fire, loved ones reuniting at the airport, and community members coming together to participate in their favourite wintertime activities.
The King’s Holiday Card Contest is open to all members of the King’s community, including incoming students, current students, alumni, faculty, and staff. The winner will be notified via email and will receive a $300.00 gift card to the King’s Co-op Bookstore and have their design featured on the King’s 2021 Holiday Card.
To submit your design, please upload to the form below by September 17.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Chelsi Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open to all members of the King’s community including current students, incoming students, faculty, staff, alumni, and family members
- Must create non-denominational artwork based on the theme: Getting Together
- Submit artwork on the website form. All submissions must be under 2 MB (the winner may be contacted for a larger file size following the contest)
- Deadline to submit is September 17, 2021
- Art will be reviewed by a panel
- Winner will be notified by email and receive a $300 gift card to the King’s Co-op Bookstore.