Financial Aid

King’s has a number of funding options for financing your education. This section, along with scholarships, can give you some guidance on offsetting the cost of tuition.

Information on

Senior citizens tuition waiver

Canadian citizens or permanent residents, 65 years of age or over who are enrolled in an undergraduate non-professional degree program in Arts, Social Sciences or Science, will have their tuition fees waived but must pay applicable incidental fees. Students must notify the Student Accounts Office on or before the term due date to have the waiver initiated.