Important note: this event is on February 4 at 2 p.m. EST/3 p.m. AST.
Make 2024 the year you write your book! Get insights and practical advice on tackling your book project—fiction or nonfiction—from faculty members in the Writing & Publishing program at the University of King’s College. In this 90-minute free webinar, we’ll cover:
- Getting into—and out of—the research for your book
- Personal narrative—and beyond
- The rewards and challenges of ghostwriting
- Working with your publisher—big or small or not at all
- Connecting with a community of writers
- And more—including Q&A time
The webinar is free, but registration is required. Registration closed.