External Funding

External funding comes from an organization or association outside of King’s.  Please note King’s does not endorse any particular website or service, this listings below are for your information only.

External Funding

University of King's College

If you are fully funded…

If you are fully funded by an external funding partner or sponsor, you are required to have the external organization complete the University of King’s College Third Party Billing Information Form and ensure that it is received by the Student Accounts Office on or before the term tuition and fee due date.

You are expected to pay your student account in full for all monies not covered externally and must do so by the tuition and fee due date to avoid university late fees and interest charges.

A new form is required at the beginning of each academic school year.