Residence opens at 10:00am for students to move in, and Orientation week activities begin.
10 a.m. Move-in and Unpack!
- Proceed to Prince Hall in the Arts & Administration Building to register for O-Week and pick up your move-in pack (key, etc.). Then move in to your residence.
- Are you a day student? You will also proceed to Prince Hall to register.
11:45 a.m. Barbecue
- Parents, siblings and of course students are all welcome to a barbecue. Gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan options will be provided.
1 p.m. Opening Ceremonies on the Library steps
- If it rains, the barbecue and the opening ceremonies will take place in Prince Hall.
1:30 p.m. Final Goodbyes
1:45pm: O-Week Begins!
- At Orientation in Alumni Hall, learn all you’ll need to know about the O-Week experience!
1:45pm: Parent Info Session in Prince Hall
- The Dean of Students, FYP Director, Registrar, Health Plan Coordinator and others will be available to answer your questions.
3:30pm: Let’s Talk about Sex
- Join your fellow students and O-Week leaders in Alumni Hall for a talk about sex & consent from the brilliant educators at Venus Envy. No matter what background, knowledge or experience you bring to the table, this talk is for you.
4:45pm: Bay/Floor Meetings with the Dons
- Day Students will meet with the Day Student Society in the Wardroom.
5:30pm: Dinner in Prince Hall
- Day Students are welcome to join and will be provided with meal tickets by the Day Student Society.